Cupcake tins are lined with bacon, eggs, Parmesan cheese and baked.
Bacon and Egg Cups
I think this may of just become one of my favorite breakfast recipes for a lazy weekend breakfast. These are so good and easy to make too. I used thick bacon for the cups because that is what I had but I will use regular bacon next time. I think it will crisp up better and faster.
You’re also going to notice that I use water instead of milk or cream in my eggs. It makes the eggs lighter than milk or cream. The eggs break down better when beating also. If you feel you just have to add milk try adding a few tablespoons of water first and then the milk.
Bacon and Egg Cups - Cupcake tins are lined with bacon, eggs, Parmesan cheese and baked.
- 10 slices bacon
- 6 -7 large eggs
- 6 tablespoons water
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 green onions - chopped
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut the bacon into about 4 inch pieces, it should just come over the top of the muffin tin. Crisscross the bacon to form a cup. (there will be gaps)
- Bake the bake for 5 - 7 minutes. (it won't be cooked all the way thru) Carefully drain off what bacon grease you can from the pan.
- Add the eggs and water to a bowl. Whip the eggs until thoroughly combined. Pour into the bacon cups filling 2/3 full.
- Top with the green onions and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 8 - 10 minutes until puffy.
Maybe you’d like to try our recipe for?