I am excited to be sharing with you a giveaway for Wilton Armetale Gourmet Grillware! These pans are amazing. I was sent one to review for this post by Wilton Armetale and I have used it about a half dozen times so far. Today it rained just as I was going out to fix dinner so I decided to try it on the stove top instead. It worked great, so no bbq grill needed and you can still grill your food using these pans. The best part is you can not only grill on them but they are great serving dishes also.
Above is the prize pack Wilton Armetale is giving away for Father’s Day, it has a value of $300.00! Included are Square Griller w/Handle $71.50, Sizzle Platter $35.75, Chili Pot $100.00, Veggie Griller $50.00, 13” Au Gratin $42.75 Total $300 in Gourmet Grillware items. I have the square griller shown above and I used that for the Italian sausage and potato recipe I am sharing here.
I also used it for the Grilled Pork Chops and Vegetables I made here.
Here are just a few of the reasons I love this grillware.
• Grill & Serve in the same piece
• Keeps your food hot longer on the table
• Lasts a Lifetime, Guaranteed against breakage
• Outdoor entertaining made easy
• Clean up’s a snap
• This stuff won’t rust like cast iron
Wilton Armetale is an American company that has been in business since 1892! All of their products are USA made. One thing to remember is that it does need to be hand washed to keep it looking beautiful for years to come.
The giveaway is limited to the US only.
- 1 lb. Italian Sausages
- 1 lb. baby potatoes
- 1 large onion
- 2 - 3 red or green mini peppers
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Par boil the baby potatoes for 10 minutes. They should not be fully cooked. Cut in half and put in a bowl.
- Slice onions and peppers into bowl with potatoes. Drizzle with olive oil. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Spray grill pan with cooking spray. Place sausages on grill over medium heat. Turn about every 4 - 5 minutes. When sausages are half cooked add potato mixture. Cook another 10 minutes or until potatoes are browned and tender. Sausages should also be fully cooked by then.