Peach Cobbler Recipe
I’ve been making this recipe for over 40 years! I got the recipe when I was in Georgia from a lady named Martha who said it was an old family recipe. I have been making it ever since.
Be sure after you add the peaches you don’t stir them in. The batter will bake up around the peaches.
Sweet fresh peaches in cobbler. I've been making this recipe for over 40 years! I got it when I was in Germany from a lady from Georgia.
- 1/2 cup butter - melted
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup milk.
- 3 cups fresh peaches
- Melt 1 stick of butter in a casserole dish.
- Mix together sugar, flour, baking powder and salt. Add to the butter and stir in milk.
- Sprinkle the peaches over batter. Do not stir.
- Bake at 350°F. for 1 hour.