Caramel Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Recipe
This is a quick and easy cheesecake to make. I used homemade caramel sauce in this picture but bought caramel topping will work just as well, especially if you are short on time.
Creamy chocolate chip cheesecake recipe topped with caramel sauce. caramel chocolate chip cheesecake recipe.
- 3 - 8 oz pkgs cream cheese - softened
- 3/4 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 graham cracker packaged pie crust (I would buy the larger one)
- 1 cup caramel sundae topping
- Cream together cream cheese, vanilla and sugar.
- Add eggs one at a time until mixed together.
- Fold in chocolate chips. Pour into graham cracker crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes until just set. Jiggle the pan to check to see if it's done. If it moves too much it isn't, cook a few more minutes.
- Cool and refrigerate for at least 4 hours before cutting.
- Drizzle the caramel sauce over the top.
Cooking time is 45 - 60 minutes, check at 45 minutes