Chocolate Covered Chocolate Cake Truffles
1 pk Devil’s food cake mix; 18 oz
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup Powdered cocoa
1/2 cup Confectioners’ sugar
1/2 cup Hazelnuts; finely chopped
3 tablespoons Bailey’s
16 oz. Semi-sweet chocolate
1. Spray a 9 x 5 loaf baking pan with nonstick spray.
2. Bake cake according to package instructions.
3. Let cool.
4. Melt butter in saucepan, stir in cocoa sugar.
5. Add nuts liqueur.
6. Take off heat.
7. Crumble cake into mixture in saucepan and mix by hand until well blended. Roll into 1-1/2 balls.
8. Melt chocolate in bowl in microwave (add 1 t. vegetable oil to thin if necessary).
9. Dip balls one at a time covering completely.
10. Place on wax paper to dry. Store, covered in a cool, dry place.