These cranberry hootycreeks cookies in a jar make a great gift for co-workers, friends or neighbors. They don’t cost much to make as long as you don’t have to buy the jars. Look for them at garage sales during the year and then fill them up right before Christmas. I would use the mixes up within a month to 6 weeks to make sure the ingredients stay fresh.
Cranberry Hootycreeks are a cookie mix in a jar with cranberries, chocolate chips, pecans and oatmeal.
- 5/8 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Pack ingredients into jar on order listed.
- To bake follow directions on provided tags.
Here are some tags if you want to use them. Just right click on the picture and save it to your computer. Insert the picture into a word document and print. The bottom one is for Blueberry Hootycreeks. To make blueberry hootycreeks instead of cranberry hootycreeks just substitute blueberries for the cranberries.