Vanilla Funfetti Cookies
I made these last week while the kids were here and they were gone in a flash, so these are both kid and adult approved. These start with a white cake mix, cream cheese and lots of sprinkles.
There is something about sprinkles that makes us happy. It always brings out the kid in me when I use them on or in something. Do you ever notice a kids eyes when you say you are using sprinkles? Look next time if you’ve never noticed. Better yet let the kids put them on.
Moist soft vanilla cookies full of sprinkles and dusted with powdered sugar.
- 8 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 egg
- 1 box white cake mix (15.25 oz)
- 1/2 cup sprinkles
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar - divided use
- Combine cream cheese and butter. Whip on medium speed until creamy. Add the egg and cake mix. Mix together until thoroughly combined. Fold in the sprinkles. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Use a medium scoop to make balls. Roll in the powdered sugar. Round up and flatten slightly. Place on a baking sheet 2 inches apart. Bake for about 10 minutes. Dust with remaining powdered sugar when cool if desired.
Maybe you’d like to try our recipe for?