Corned Beef Dip Recipe
Do you need a quick and easy appetizer for St. Patrick’s Day? If so this might just be what you are looking for. It has all the flavors of a reuben in dip form. I served mine with pumpernickel bread squares.
I used some leftover corned beef I had cooked but you could also use the corned beef from the deli. I would ask for a chunk of it and then process it in the food processor until you get a rough cut of the corned beef.
Creamy corned beef dip has all the flavors of a reuben, made with cream cheese, corned beef, sauerkraut and swiss cheese.
- 1 8 oz. package cream cheese
- 1/3 lb. corned beef - chopped finely
- 1 cup sauerkraut - drained and rinsed well
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet onion
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 3 tablespoons sweet relish
- 1 cup swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese for top
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a oven proof dish with cooking spray.
- Combine all of the ingredients except cheddar cheese in a bowl. Mix together until it is all blended together. Add the mixture to the prepared dish.
- Bake for 15 - 20 minutes until hot and bubbly. Add the cheddar cheese and leave in oven until it melts.
- Serve with pumpernickel bread.