Easy Pizza Rolls Recipe
These are so easy and can be done in just minutes. These are perfect for snacking while watching a football game or an after school snack.
All you need to make this easy pizza rolls are egg rolls wrappers, mozzarella cheese, a few veggies and pizza sauce and some oil to fry them in. I am sure they could be baked but I haven’t tried that yet, I will the next time I make them and post the results here for you.
If you are using string cheese cut each piece in half, if using block mozzarella cut it about the size of half of a string cheese. I used 3 pepperoni in each one. The pizza sauce is served on the side. This isn’t much of a recipe, more of a way to do something. I did just cheese and pepperoni and was surprised at how good they were just like that. Of course, who doesn’t love melted cheese?
Easy Pizza Rolls are made with mozzarella cheese and pepperoni in a egg roll wrapper deep fried and served with pizza sauce.
- egg rolls wrappers
- mozzarella cheese or 1/2 piece string cheese
- pepperoni - 3 pieces per
- veggies - mushrooms, peppers, onions, ect.
- Pizza Sauce
- Heat oil to 325 degrees in a pan.
- Moisten 2 edges of the egg roll wrapper with a little of the water. Lay a piece of cheese in the center with 3 pieces of pepperoni and a little of the veggies (if you are using).
- Fold in sides. Fold over wrapper over the cheese and pepperoni. Roll up to form a package making sure the edges are sealed. (these are shaped like an envelope is folded)
- Fry for a couple of minutes on each side until browned. Drain on paper towels.
- Serve with some pizza sauce that has been heated through.
Maybe you’d like to try?