Pecans baked in a honey and brown sugar filling over a buttery crust.
- 2/3 C. confectioner's sugar
- 2 C. flour
- 1/2 lb. butter - softened
- 2/3 C. melted butter
- 1/2 C. honey
- 3 T. cream
- 1/2 C. brown sugar
- 3 1/2 C. pecans - coarsely chopped
- Blend flour and sugar together. Cut in flour until fine crumbs form. Pat out in a 9 x 12 inch pan. Bake at 350°F. for 20 minutes.
- Mix butter, honey, cream and brown sugar together. Add pecans. Spread over crust.
- Bake 25 minutes more. Cool and cut into diamonds.