Lemonade Pound Cake
1 package (18. 25 ounces) plain white cake mix
1 cup sour cream
1 container (6 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, at room temperature
3 large eggs
1 cup confectioners’ sugar
3 tablespoons lemon juice
1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
1. Place a rack in the center of the oven and preheat the oven to 350 F. Lightly mist a 12-cup Bundt pan with vegetable oil, then dust with flour. Shake out the excess flour. Set the pan aside.
2. Place the cake mix, sour cream, lemonade concentrate, cream cheese, and eggs in a large mixing bowl. Blend with an electric mixer on low speed for 1 minute. Stop the machine and scrape down the sides of the bowl with a rubber spatula. Increase the mixer speed to medium and beat 2 minutes more, scraping down the sides again if needed. The batter should look well blended.
3. Pour the batter into the prepared pan, smoothing the top with the rubber spatula. Place the pan in the oven.
4. Bake the cake until it springs back when lightly pressed with your finger, 40 to 45 minutes. Remove the pan from the oven and place it on a wire rack to cool, 20 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, prepare the glaze by whisking the confectioners’ sugar, lemon juice, and lemon rind in a medium mixing bowl.
6. Turn the cake out onto a serving platter. Spoon the glaze over the top.
Source of Recipe: Anne Byrn, The Cake Mix Doctor